National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur has announced a recruitment notification for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the year 2024. This article provides detailed information about the post, qualifications required, tenure, salary, selection procedure, and how to apply.
Post Name and Vacancy for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024:
The institution is looking to fill 1 vacancy for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) as per the official notification of NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024.
Qualification for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024:
Candidates applying for this position must hold an M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/valid GATE score or M. Tech/M.E./M.S. in Environmental Engg./Civil Engg./Production Engg./Hydrology/Polymer Engg. or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA. Preference will be given to candidates having CSIR/UGC JRF-NET/GATE and relevant work experience.
Tenure for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024:
The selected candidate will be appointed for a tenure period of 3 years in accordance with the official notification of NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024.
Salary for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024:
The appointed candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to Rs. 31,000 per month along with HRA as per norms.
Selection Procedure for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024:
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in an interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a walk-in interview.
How to Apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024:
Applicants must follow these steps to apply for the position:
– Visit the official website of NIT Jamshedpur
– Click on the Advertisement on the homepage
– Look for the respective recruitment advertisement and click on ‘Online application’
– Read the instructions given in the official notification carefully and fill out the form
– Send the completed application to Dr. Balram Ambade at [email protected] mentioning the subject as “Application for JRF under SERB sponsored project (EEQ/2023/000533)”
– The deadline for submitting the application form is 02.02.2024 till 5 PM
Please note that there may be an error in the date of the application submission deadline as mentioned in the official notification.
The NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024 presents an opportunity for qualified individuals to apply for the position of JRF. The three-year tenure and competitive salary make it an attractive prospect for candidates seeking research opportunities in the field of Chemistry and related disciplines.
1. Will the application deadline be extended if there is an error in the official notification?
It is advisable to reach out to NIT Jamshedpur directly to seek clarification if there is any discrepancy in the application deadline mentioned in the official notification.
2. Are candidates from Chemistry backgrounds with a valid GATE score eligible to apply?
Yes, candidates with an M.Sc. in Chemistry and a valid GATE score are eligible to apply for the position.
Overall, the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2024 offers a promising opportunity for eligible candidates to contribute to research and gain valuable experience in their field.